Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, November 17, 2006
Guess Which Statement is False x)
Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff
about yourself and they gotta be true.
Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself,
but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of possibility.
Jumble all of them up and list them in any order.
Post in your blog and let people guess which are fake.
Get 5 others to do the same.
Here we Go!
#1 I like chocolates
#2 I love the colour blue
#3 I love being messy
#4 I can watch TV all day long
#5 I avoid horror movies
#6 I miss bells
#7 I love my class s23
#8 Mayonnaise is my favourite
#9 I like to drink GreenTea
#10 StrawClub Rocks
#11 I enjoy reading NewsPapers
#12 I have plenty of eye candies
#13 I love JigSawPuzzles
#14 I love to travel
#15 I hate working
#16 I do HouseWork
#17 Shopping makes me Happy
#18 I miss PL
#19 I sleep early
#20 I appreciate you for guessing x)
5 lucky people to do this..
1) Vivian
2) Evon
3) Mel C
4) WanYi
5) and anyone who wants to do it x)
and this 5people have to guess which 5 are wrong
others please feel free to do so too x))
HAVE FUN ;)
1:39 PM;
ME
BEL*
16 going 17
28th SEPT (:
LIBRA
DATE
STRAWCLUB'10
PL*
HANDBELLER-
BLUE*
POOH (:
U*
MY PALS
|Angel|
|Angela|
|Angelyn|
|Brandon|
|Delia|
|Dyy|
|Elizabeth|
|Eva|
|Evon|
|Grace|
|Gland|
|Jerome|
|KokYong|
|Kristal|
|Mabel|
|Maureen|
|Mel.C|
|Mel.P|
|Michelle|
|Nicc|
|Nigel|
|Pearl|
|PeiZheng|
|QianRu|
|Rachy|
|Sandra|
|Sherlene|
|Tingmei|
|Tisa|
|Vivian|
|WanYi|
|WeiJing|
|WeiYing|
|XiaoWei|
|Yewliang|
|YuJun|
|Zongxia|
N
TAGS
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com